Lifesource Automatic Arm Blood Pressure Monitor with Small Cuff
The UA-767 Plus blood pressure monitor incorporates the latest technology for accurate measurements at home. The One Step Plus Memory monitor is fully automatic and inflates to the correct pressure each time a measurement is taken. The monitor stores the last 90 readings in memory and also displays average readings. The average reading feature automatically calculates the " average" of the total readings stored in memory.
- Provides simultaneous readout of systolic/diastolic pressure and pulse rate
- Calculates and displays average blood pressure readings
- Alerts the user of the presence of an irregular heart beat during reading
- Comes with Small Cuff (cuffs can also be purchased separately)
- Large-print trilingual instruction guide with illustrations and quick start card in English, French and Spanish
- Four week blood pressure logbook
Fulfilled by FSAstore via Two Tap.