| Leonisa 011936 |
Correcting comfort bra is wonderful for everyday wear with extra soft fabrics and no-wire support. Made of polyamide, elastane and polyester.
- Wireless contour/t-shirt cups have light padding for an ideal shape and smooth look.
- Sides and undersides of cups feature padding for extra braced support.
- Self-lined mesh panel that runs along side of cup acts like a support panel.
- Sheer mesh panels at cup tops, with sewn-on elastic at the neckline for fit.
- Front hook-and-eye closure has a sleek lining and coated metal hardware. See Fitter's Comments below for hook count.
- Wide sewn-on elastic underband lends more support and ensures a close fit.
- Self-lined extra fine mesh sides and back with sewn-on elastic edge at top and underband at bottom.
- Wide straps help lessen the weight of a full bust on your shoulders.
- Wide-set, minimal stretch elastic straps adjust at front with coated metal hardware.
- Tall sides and back help smooth underarm area and back.
- Wide back has a double layer Durafit cross band interior to increase support and help correct posture. Also may help with back pain according to Leonisa.
- Perfect to wear everyday, and may also be worn for sports.
Please Note: This bra is similar to Leonisa's original posture correcting bra 011473.
HerRoom Fitter's Comments:
- Wireless contour/t-shirt cup is lightly Padded and is free of removable padding and Support Panels.
- Cup is 3/16" thick.
- 6-row, 2-column hook-and-eye closure at front with coated metal hardware.
- Underband is 1-1/8" wide.
- Side seam is 5" long, without Boning.
- Strap is 3/4" wide with adjustable coated metal hardware at front.
- Back is 7" tall.
- Measurement is taken from a size 38D and may vary slightly by size.
| Body: 87% Polyamide, 13% Elastane
Lining: 71% polyamide, 15% Elastane, 14% Polyester
Country of origin: Imported
Care: Hand wash cold with like colors, line dry in the shade. Do not soak, bleach, wring, iron or dry clean.