Garmin Fenix 5X Sapphire Watch
The Garmin Fenix 5X Sapphire Watch is a GPS watch with maps for multisport fun. Hike, bike, paddle, swim, golf and more. Train hard and track along the way, watching the map on the easy to read full-color TOPO. Check your heart rate or peep the barometric altimeter, all on your wrist.
Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
FEATURES of the Garmin Fenix 5X Sapphire Watch
- Ultimate multisport GPS watch with full color TOPO U.S. mapping, routable cycling maps and other outdoor navigation features
- Fit for adventure with rugged design that features stainless steel bezel, buttons and rear case
- Built in navigation sensors include GPS and GLONASS capability to track in more challenging environments than gps alone as well as 3 axis compass, gyroscope and barometric altimeter
- Put key stats at your fingertips with the performance widget that shows your training status, training load and more
- Connected features include smart notifications, automatic uploads to Garmin Connect™ online fitness community and personalization through free watch faces and apps from the Connect IQ™ Store
- Battery life: up to 12 days in smartwatch mode (depending on settings), up to 20 hours in GPS mode or up to 50 hours in UltraTrac™ battery saver mode
Fulfilled by Moosejaw via Two Tap.