Crystal Quest Hybrid Ultra-filtration + Reverse Osmosis Bottle-less Water Cooler
What is UF? In the UF process, a fine membrane (.02 micron) partially addresses micro-organisms without wastewater to lower the Total Total Suspended Solids.
If you don’t have the additional RO membrane system, some TSS will be left behind. To eliminate a majority of TSS, a Reverse Osmosis membrane is suggested.
Reverse Osmosis (RO)
UltraFiltration acts as the pre-treatment for the next stage of the even finer RO Treatment. RO is a water purification technology that uses a semipermeable membrane to remove larger particles & an array of contaminants. Similar to UF, although RO uses a different membrane. When water goes through the RO Membrane, leftover water hardness & contaminants that are too big to go through the UF & RO membrane will wash out through your drain line. (In the back of the water cooler, the system will connect to your kitchen drain for the wastewater.) The initial UF membrane is to help reduce the amount of Total Suspended Solids before the RO Treatment so less strain is put on the RO membrane. Read more about the membrane HERE.
- Built-in filtration system
- Separate hot/cold power switch
- Automatic heating shut-off when hot temperature is reached
- Automatic float valve
- High efficiency sealed compressor cooling system
- Adjustable cold water
- Type 304 stainless steel hot and cold water tanks
- Easy access front panel for service of Filter system
- Easy to use and easy to clean
- Weight: 60 lbs.
- Dimensions: (D) 14.5” x (W) 14 3/4” x (H) 39.25”
- Total reservoir capacity: 3.2 gallons
- Heating power: 500W 6.2 Amps
- Cooling power: 112W 2.4 Amps - TOTAL NEEDED 612W 8.6 Amps
- Hold water tank volume: 1.45 gal
- Hot water tank volume: 0.5 gal
- Cold water tank volume: 1.2 gal
- Cooling capacity: 1.95 gals per hour 35-50°
- Heating capacity: 1.5 gals per hour 185°F
- Voltage: 110V-120V 50/60Hz
- Pressure range: 30-60 psi (2.1-4.1bar)
- Optimum service flow: 0.50 GPM at 60 psi (1.1 pm at 4.1 bar)