9 Baro GPS Titanium and Silicone Digital Watch
Regular price $735.00
"When talking about training or racing tools for any adventure or endurance sport, the first thing I consider is durability, because it actually gives you the chance to just focus on what you need to do," says Mr Mauricio Méndez Cruz, Suunto triathlete and Xterra World Champion.
- Designed to meet the demands of professional athletes, this digital watch has been tested for thousands of hours in extreme conditions
- Built with a sleek black titanium bezel, durable sapphire crystal lens and adjustable silicone strap
- Intuitive touchscreen display is customisable and easy to read
- Performance, endurance and ultra battery modes deliver up to 120 hours of non-stop tracking, while the GPS/Glonass system maps and logs new routes and helps to keep you on track
- Storm alarm utilises barometric altitude measurements to track weather changes
- FusedTrack™ technology improves accuracy and helps extend battery life
- Use the heart rate monitor, step counter and sleep tracker to keep up with daily goals
- Download the app to connect with other users, track your workouts and progress and enable call/ message notifications
Shown here with Nike Training Training top, Nike Running shorts, Nike Running sneakers.
Size & Fit
- - This item's measurements are:
- Strap Width: 2.4cm
Details & Care
- Black polyamide case, black silicone strap
- Titanium grade 5 bezel, outdoor-grade colour touch screen, backlit LED matrix with 320 x 300 display, digital compass, GPS, heart rate monitor, step counter, sleep tracker, barometer, Bluetooth smart connectivity, rechargeable lithium ion battery
- Sapphire crystal lens
- Buckle fastening
- Water resistance 10 bar
- Comes with USB cable
- Comes in a presentation box
Fulfilled by Mr. Porter via Two Tap.